domingo, 11 de marzo de 2012

Optical ilusions




In this kind of pictures you can see two different pictures in one.We are going to describe what we see in one and in the other.


-In this picture I can see an old man with white,long hair and white beard and moustache.


-I can see a man on a white horse crossing a river and a woman lying on the ground.













    -In this picture I can see an old man with a beard and     with his right hand on his breast.


     - I can see a man with a hat and a woman wearing a long dress.I can also see a dog lying on the ground.












 -In this picture I can see a skull.


 -I can see seven women.












   -In this picture I can see the face of a man.



   -I can see a mountain with houses and a woman sitting on the ground and a little boy standing next to her.






By Nerea,Aitor and Jon




3 comentarios:

  1. ¡Excelente blog, Begoña!
    Un abrazo desde "Blogmaníacos".

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great job! Thanks for the explanations, it's not easy at all to see both things at a time!

    Have a look at this one. Hmmmm... is it an optical illusion or did someone end up in hospital?

    http://bit.ly/yu39lB

    What do you think?

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. We think it is an optical ilusion,someone is still seeing stars.

      Eliminar